The York County Public Library offers a wide variety of free programs and activities for adults and kids.
*Kids Run Trains returns to the Tabb Library in April for a fun weekend of model trains! Kids of all ages are invited to stop by and operate the Lionel Trains from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 27, and from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 28.
· Organize the Chaos on April 13 from 1-2:30 p.m., Yorktown, registration required
· Mastering Your Garden Series - Gardening in Small Spaces on April 13 from 1-2:30 p.m., Tabb, registration suggested
· Understanding Alzheimer’s & Dementia on April 16 from 2-4 p.m., Yorktown, registration required
· Transition to Retirement on April 16 from 6:30-7:30 p.m., Tabb, registration suggested
· DMV Connect on April 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Yorktown
· Memory Café on April 24 from 1-2:30 p.m., Tabb
· Tabb Book Readers on April 27 from 1:30-2:30 p.m., Tabb, registration required
· Gentle Yoga on April 29 from 11 a.m. to noon, Yorktown, registration required
· Evening Yoga on April 30 from 6:45-7:45 p.m., Tabb, registration required
Food for Fines returns April 7-20! Bring nonperishable food items to the Tabb or Yorktown Library to pay your fines. One food item will pay one fine, regardless of the amount of the fine.
For more information, visit www.yorkcounty.gov/library